Re: [bluetooth-dev] Some Inquiry questions related to access points

Jeff:

. What are your parameters for the Inquiry command?  LAP (you are using the correct LAP, right?), Length and # responses
. Sorry, I have to ask ... did you enable Inquiry Complete and Inquiry Result with Set Event Mask (0x03)?
. Try Periodic Inquiry Mode and see if you get Inquiry Results
. How did you set up the Set Event Filter / Inquiry Result filter type?  If you set "new device", maybe the other end isn't considered by the Host Controller as a "new device" and isn't reported -- another reason to try Periodic Inquiry Mode right at the start
. You only receive an Inquiry Complete with no Inquiry Result events?  Does the status in the Inquiry Complete indicate success?\

Jeff Ramsey