[bluetooth-dev] Re: Fw: Porting the openbt on Assabet

Dear all,
   After successfully cross-compiled the openbt stack
for StrongARM, I got <bt.o> and tar the whole
directory of opentbt into iPAQ but found that it
cannot initialize the bluetooth hardware module.
What's the problem here?
I wonder should we configure the serial port ttyS0 ->
ttySA0, pls give me your help!
Regards,
Dick