Re: [bluetooth-dev] security manager, implementation (next)

I just forgot one thing : you have to activate the "use proc file" option. If you don't do it, the security manager will give you an error saying that it cannot open the proc file.

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:17:56 +0100 (MET)
Johan Persson <na98jpn@xxxxxxx.se> wrote:

> I have started a project which include making a Security Manager for
> Bluetooth :-)
>
> Since the CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_SECURITY_MANAGER
> is defined in btconfig.h only if __CRIS__ is defined i ended up
> doing these defines because the compiler complained about the LED:s not
> being included.
>
> I wrote the following starting on row 69 in btconfig.h
>
> #define __CRIS__/*added for security manager 020316*/
> #define LED_ACTIVE_SET(A)/*added for security manager 020316*/
> #define LED_ORANGE 1/*added for security manager 020316*/
> #define LED_GREEN 1/*added for security manager 020316*/
>
> Is this the way to go and are there any more changes needed before we
> start implementing the Security Manager?
>

> -

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91