[bluetooth-dev] iPAQ connected with Ericsson bluetooth module

NamsuLee,
I have a problem here.
After the cross-compilation of the stack for iPAQ, I'd
like to use the iPAQ to drive the Ericsson bluetooth
hardware by serial connection.
I doubt that what cable should be used for this
purpose!
Should I simply use a serial cable attached to the
iPAQ cradle to connect the bluetooth module? Or any
other solutions? (How about Null Modem cable? Is it
applicable here?)
Hope you can give me some hints!
Best regards,
Dick