[bluetooth-dev] Re: BNEP on ericsson hardware

Hi,

how recently did you download the software? We've been working on the
BNEP support up until now. We had a serious problem with receiving data
that was fixed only last week. What exactly is the error message that
you get?

I know of no special problem with the Ericsson module and OpenBT, but we
haven't tried it extensively for a while.

/Fredrik