[bluetooth-dev] send image by using rf_send

Dear all,

I would like to send an image to the remote computer by using bluetooth. I have used a function called rf_send ( ) to read the data from image to tmp[ ] and send it by rf_send ( ) function.

However, I found that it is not sucessful. Some characters in tmp[ ] received by rf_send function is lost. Therefore, i cannot sucessfully send the image. But i can succesully send any text file to another computer. Could anone can tell me why???

Thanks for your help. I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Tim