Re: [bluetooth-dev] OpenBT Certification

Anders,

Well... It looks like we are going to have to implement at least
a portion of the TCI interface to get through the Bluetooth
certification process...

I noticed in the driver file bluetooth.c, there is code ifdef'ed
for CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_TCI that uses the proc filesystem as a
interface. Was TCI ever actually implemented, or is this just
placeholder code?

Dean W. Gehnert