Re: [bluetooth-dev] Could not open /dev/ttyBTC

Hi,

First question : Did you create the ttyBT* devices ? I think yes, but verify.
Then, verify the authoirzations. On my PC, I've next result :
crw-rw-r--    1 root     tty      124,   7 avr  9  2001 /dev/ttyBTC

You can try to open the port as root too...

Use chmod command to change access rights to the ports.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:26:47 +0200
"stephan" <e9526442@xxxxxxx.at> wrote:

> hi
>
> i have installed the open bt stack on the developer board
> also i have installed the experimental apps and the sdp_server
>
> but if i try to make a :
>
> bti --reset --physdev /dev/ttyS2
>
> i become follow messages :
>
> could not open /dev/ttyBTC
> shutting down bluetooth stack
>
> what is wrong ?
>
> thanks
>
> ps i have placed the blutooth module as an option in the kernel config....

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91