RE: [bluetooth-dev] regarding sdp_server

Hello,

The syntax for the sdpserver should be:

sdp_server [xml file] [procfile]

If nothing specified it will use /etc/sdp.xml and /proc/sdp_srv or /tmp/sdp_sock for userstack.
I don't know if the wrong syntax will cause your problem but it is worth a try. BTW a new
SDP server will be available soon as the current one doesn't work as it should.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson