Re: [bluetooth-dev] anyone has connect a windows pc and a linux pc over bluetooth?

Hi,

   I have worked on both the ericsson and the cstack under windows. I don't see why it should not work. The stack does not generate a com port... rather it just opens an existing one. Just use any free comport and its gotta work.

Adarsh

  Michaela Bone <blutus@xxxxxxx.net> wrote:

hi

i want connect a windows pc and a linux pc over bluetooth
i have 2 erricsson module
on the linux pc i have installed the openbt stack - and it works
on the windows pc i have 2 stacks : the erricsson stack and a stack from www.cstack.com
but on the windows pc i dont have a new com port (generated by bluetooth stack) for the connection...
anyone has made something?

thanks stephan

Do You Yahoo!?