[bluetooth-dev] Stupid Question

Hi All!!!

I just wanted to know how many (theoretically) piconets could be connected to a scatternet, and if this a consequence of the number of SCO links supported by a piconet (3 if I'm not wrong).

It'd be nice if you could support your answer with a mathematical solution or by proving it as a consequence of another limitation (if there exists one!!!!)

Thanks

"In GOD we trust, in ROCK we must"

The Official Iron Maiden Website: http://www.ironmaiden.com
Rock In Rio Double CD Live Album - Out Now!