[bluetooth-dev] Error while linking

Hello
	I have some problem while compiling the stack. I have linux version
2.4.2. This is what I have done:

Tar xvfzf openbt-20011021.tar.gz
<after unzipping, from the openbt folder>

source init_env

< I am using linux kernel version 2.4.2. so made the changes in Makefile,
wherever required>

make INCLUDEDIR=/usr/src/linux-2.4.2/include

make install

make devs

/sbin/insmod 	  /openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o

<This gives the following errors>

/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_cli
/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o: unresolved symbol tqueue_lock
/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o: unresolved symbol
__global_save_flags
/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o: unresolved symbol
__global_restore_flags
/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_sti

I believe this is because it cannot find some library. Kindly help me in
this matter.

Ps. I tried putting the bt.o file in /lib/modules/2.4.2-2/pcmcia/ folder
also

Regards,
Vikas Ravindran

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.