[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] problem with headers: slab.h/malloc.h

Hi,

many OpenBT driver files contain the following code snippet:

#define __NO_VERSION__ /* don't define kernel_version in module.h */

#ifdef __KERNEL__
#include <linux/bluetooth/sysdep-2.1.h>
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= 0x20200
#include <linux/slab.h>
#else
#include <linux/malloc.h>
#endif

Well, on my 2.4.18 system, malloc.h will still be included, because the LINUX_VERSION_CODE test
does not really work. I think the problem is the __NO_VERSION__ definition.

Can anybody fix this ?

Matthias