[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] How to get connection state of ttyBTx

Hi,

is there any way to get the connection state (upper_connected, lower_connected, active, not_connected ..)
of a ttyBTx device ? The BT_ISCONNECTED ioctl only returns information if the lower stack is connected.
If upper and lower stack are connected (line is active), this ioctl returns a "disconnected" (meaning: active, not_connected and
active). I need to find out if a line is complete active (upper and lower connected). Did I miss the right ioctl ?
Or is there no way to get this info right now ?

Matthias