RE: [bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] How to get connection state of ttyBTx

Hello,

In the current code I can only find BTISLOWERCONNECTED and it will
return false when the state is BT_ACTIVE. It seems like the
IOCTL you are looking for is missing. There should however
not be any problem to add it :). Add an IOCTL called, as
example, BTISACTIVE with the same code as the previous one
except the comparation which should be

SESSIONSTATE(line) == BT_ACTIVE

It will probably be better to add a general one which return
the current state of the line instead of true or false.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson