[bluetooth-dev] hanging at read buffer

Dear all,
I compiled the stack in usermode for kernel 2.2.14 and tried to run as
client
./btduser -r client
but i got the following problem,
/***********************/
Running as client
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in HW module

Now i am getting stucked here.I tried to change baud settings and made it to
57600 and tried with kernel 2.2.4 also
but could not get succeeded.
Its working fine with kernel 2.2.16 by changing speed to 57600

I am using openbt 0.8 version.
Please tell me what could be the problem I am using ericcson ROK-008 module