[bluetooth-dev] How to run in local Unix socket mode

Hi
	I am trying to run the Axis stack using the local unix socket in one
computer. The command which I am using for the server is:

btdm -m -S

Most of the time this is giving a message as "Shutting down the server"
Once it gave the message as follows:

ERROR: init_phys() not implemented
ERROR: init_hw() not implemented

And after this I was getting many messages which also included many error
messages!!!!

I am using the latest (8) stack from Axis.
Could someone give the exact commands which I should use in the server and
client to run in the local unix socket!!!

Because in the Help file, its being asked to use "btd", which is no longer
used!!!!

Regards,
Vikas Ravindran

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.