[bluetooth-dev] usb-uart bridge

Hi! I am currently tasked to study Bluetooth for our team. I have a Motorola
Bluetooth USB and a DELL laptop with a Motorola PC Card. I am trying to do SDP
of the laptop through USB. I am aware that Bluetooth AXIS stack is designed for
UART. I have read in the Linux documentation that the experimental HCI-USB
bridge is compatible with the AXIS stack. I followed the instructions on how to
make the node link by doing a "mknod /dev/ttyUB0 c 216 0" ... "mknod
/dev/ttyUB255 c 216 255". The stack failed. Do you have a way to make it work?

Jake Bantug
Senior R&D Engineer, Lexmark