Re: [bluetooth-dev] SiliconWave Blue802 dual Bluetooth/802.11b singlechip solution

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Tim Lindquist wrote:

> Has anyone managed to get the stack working with Silicon Wave's earlier
> Bluetooth solution?

We've used the OpenBT stack with Taiyo Yuden modules built using
SiliconWave's chipsets. We've had good luck with both the class 1 and
class 2 UART modules; we haven't tried the USB or the dual BT/802.11
chipsets, though.
	-patrick