[bluetooth-dev] Help for ppp

hi guys..

       I need yr help. I am trying to establish the
ppp connection over openBT but it doesnt seems to be
working. I tried all the explaianation on the mailing
list but its not working. I haev spend 3 days on the
same problem. Please help me. This is what i am doing:

On server Side:
****************

file:/etc/ppp/option file has:

noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
local
silent
130.85.100.220:130.85.83.81
proxyarp

file:/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0

noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
silent
130.85.100.220:130.85.93.81
proxyarp

btd --server --physdev=/dev/ttyS0 --speed=57600
--modem=0

server starts fine.. no errors

On Client Side:
****************

file:/etc/ppp/option file has:

noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
local

file:/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0

noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
silent
0.0.0.0:130.85.100.220
netmask 255.255.255.0
defaultroute
noipdefault

btd --client --physdev=/dev/ttyS0 --speed=57600
--modem=0

After that i do an inquiry from the client that gives
the BT add of the server and i open an RF_con form
client(using the option)...
Client shows me the "connected" option
Server starts the pppd..
"No Errors till now"

now when i type "ppp" on the client side nothing
happens..
no errors but it doesnt print any IP address nothing..

What is going wrong here.. I copied the option files
form some mail on the list and modified the IP add
accordingly..

Wht else do u have to do. Please mail me the steps
again.. and also please mail me the steps how to do
the same "ppp" connection theought the files in
/experimental directory

I will really appricate yr help.. U can save me going
mad over this :)

thanx in advance
Gaurav Gupta