[bluetooth-dev] SDP error

 The SDP server is returning me an error string
instead of the sdp_response. I am sending the request
type :
 SDP_service_search_attribute (0x06) and checking for
the response of type (0x07) but the type does not
match, when i print the response it gives me a string
like:

e7:e5:0:2:0:3:
the first 3 values keep changing when i rereun the
client.. but the last 3 values are constant in every
error response.

I have the latest version on OpenBT and i am looking
for UUID 0x1000 and one attribute 0x0000

Please advice.. can someone send me the UUID and
attributeID in the sdp.xml file which they have tried
successfully...wht should be the attribute_byte_count
i should give ..

thanx
gaurav