[bluetooth-dev] Ping Problem

Hi..

I have opened a ppp connection between two bluetooth
devices using the latest openBT stack. Can anyone tell
me how can i do ping and other applications like
telnet etc. on this connection.

Can i now write a socket program to send data to that
IP address. I think my ppp connection is fine bcse the
ifconfig files are getting updated. But when i do:

ping <IP Address> .. i does not work and times out..
do i have to give the device name like ttyBT0 over
which i have opened the ppp connection or do i have to
ping using the BD address instead..

please reply asap.. I m in deep trouble..

thanx
gaurav gupta