Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth Ethernet dongle???

>Slightly off topic, but does anyone know of any Bluetooth Ethernet dongles?
>ie same as Bluetooth USB dongle, but for legacy 10BaseT Ethernet equipment?
There is no "HCI over Ethernet" spec.

If for some reason you really want to do that kinda thing you could use HCIEmu.
ie Machine A hciemu <------ ethernet ----> hciemu machine B <---> USB dongle.
B is acting as a Bluetooth Ethernet dongle.

You'd have to hack hciemu a little bit and replace HCI processing logic
with simple
relay code. But it is very minor change. I can give you more details if you
need.

btw Since when 10BaseT is considered legacy ;) ?

Max