Re: [bluetooth-dev] Ping Problem

Hi,

    Are you sure your PPP configuration is correct and both the ends of
the PPP have the IP address when seen with ifconfig? Which IP addresses
the end points have got and to which IP address you are trying to ping?
If you are trying to ping to a different IP address than the one set up
for the PPP,  you need to add route to that network.

    For ping you have to give the IP address only and not BD address or
ttyBT*.

Regards,
:)Prasanna