[bluetooth-dev] iPaq native Bluetooth <-> OpenBT

I've been off the list for a while, so forgive me if this has been
covered elsewhere.

I want to buy an iPaq 3870 to use as a companion to a system that is
running OpenBT
with CSR hardware. I want to use the iPaqs embedded Bluetooth, running
on PPC 2002.
(ie I don't want to install OPenBT on the iPaq)

Are there any issues? Does it work OK? Just want to know before I go and
purchase.

Thanks

--
Tim Lindquist