Re: [bluetooth-dev] iPaq native Bluetooth <-> OpenBT

Hi Tim- we've had pretty good luck doing just what you describe. We've
used the 3870 with Compaq's included BT software to connect to a
devboard_lx running OpenBT. I've done simple serial port stuff (i.e.  BT
on the iPaq becomes a virtual serial port). We also made the
devboard/OpenBT setup work as a BT access point (i.e. we could browse the
web on the iPaq via a BT connection). One warning- there were a couple of
bugs in the first version of the Compaq BT software. Make sure you have
the latest version (an updater was posted to Compaq's support site a while
ago in case you don't).
	-patrick