[bluetooth-dev] Not getting the data on the server

Hello all
	I am trying out the axis stack between two computers using tcp
socket (using IP). I am getting the connection and when I use the command
rf_send, its giving the message informing that data has been sent with so
and so speed. But the data which has been sent are not being displayed on
the server or in other words there are no changes in the messages on the
server. I had changed the settings in btdebug.h, making it to print all the
messages. But still it doesn't work. Is there anything else which I should
do??? I am using the latest stack in kernel version 2.4.2 in user mode
(btduser).

Thanks a lot
Regards
Vikas
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.