[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] I.T. Certification Programs

Title: Untitled Document

I noticed your email address on a technology list serve related to I.T. certification. With your permission, we would like to send you information regarding new training solutions including 14-day instructor-led BootCamps for certifications such as the MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP and more. To provide us a little bit of information on yourself so that we can send you the right details, please click here.

Sincerely,

Jake Swanson