RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Service Regsiter

Hi Gaurav,
	So you mean to say that the Axis stack can only be used as a server
if we are using it to connect to a stack from another vendor. i.e., the axis
stack cannot be used to  query the SDP of another vendor's stack, and if we
want to do, we have to write our implementation of querying. Kindly inform
whether my assumptions are correct!!!

Regards,
Vikas Ravindran