RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Service Regsiter

 To the extend of my knowledge.. yes what you are
thinking is correct.. In the latest AXIS code there is
a client code my "marcus" i was not able to find out.
may be i dont have the latest version..

anyway.. i dont know how his code works n details...
you should contact him and try to get his code.. you
can find his id in archives..

gaurav

--- Vikas Ravindran

=====