Re: [bluetooth-dev] Drivers in axis

Hello,

The 7 devices (called "lines" in the stack) allow multiple application to use the Bluetooth Stack at the same time. This is very usefulle when you have a multpoint BT module and you want to open two connection to two different remote modules.

These seven devices are used by the RFCOMM layer to multiplex the data (I think that at one RFCOMM channel should correspond dynamically a /dev/ttyBT*).

Regards.

On Thu, 30 May 2002 11:06:41 +0530
Vikas Ravindran <vikas.ravindran@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

> Hello all
> 	Could someone give an idea as to why there are 7 tty's (ttyBT0 to
> ttyBT6) and how they are used.
>
> Regards,
> Vikas Ravindran
> -