Re: [bluetooth-dev] __CRIS__

Hi,

Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, bug I think that __CRIS__ is a specific compiler that was used by Axis before that the stack has been released on SourceForge. So under specific __CRIS__ parts, you'll find some code that Axis was using and that should not be usefull for other people.

Best regards.

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:54:55 +0530
Vikas Ravindran <vikas.ravindran@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> 	Could someone give some info regarding the definition "__CRIS__" in
> the axis code. What is it and on what circumstances it is set?
>
> Thank you very much
> Regards,
> Vikas Ravindran

> Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
> confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
> addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
> not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
> this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
> immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
> messages of this kind.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91