RE: [bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

This is not only spam. What you are looking at is
a classical fraud. These so called "Nigeria-letters"
have around for decades. They used to come as snail-mail...
but now the criminals have moved over on the internet.

The philosophical question is: Can this be called "progress"? ;)

/Michael