[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] OpenBT 0.0.8 and USB with Ericsson HW
Hallo, i got problems with USB connection
to the Ericsson HW
im using OpenBT 0.0.8, Linux 2.4.18-3
I have no problems to estabilish a
PPP connection thru the RS232 cable but im not
able to do it with USB cable.
- Do the USB driver bluetooth.c need some changes for working fine with bti
or btdm ?
- Do the kernel configuration needs some particular setting about USB?
- Do the USB port or BT port ( ttyUB0 or ttyBT0 ) need some particular setting
like stty -F /dev/tty.... raw or something different ?
- Why if i start btdm and i make the connection im not able to use pppd on the
ttyBT0 device ( devices busy ) and why with bti i don't have this problem ?
- Does anybody have some kinds of notes or howto about how to use USB
without problems with ericsson HW ?
I´ll really appreciate any comment
Thanks in adv