[bluetooth-dev] Create a Scatternet use Ericsson Bluetooth module

hi,all
    I have performed some bluetooth application kits using Ericsson bluetooth module
rok101007/101008. I drive them via serial port connected to PC. And I have created
the topology as M - 2S with these kits successfully. When I try to create
a scatternet as such topology : M - S - M , I found that if the S has been created an
HCI connection with one M, then it cannot be inquiried by the other M . If these 2 Ms
donot try to create HCI connections to the S , then the S can be inquiried by both
2 Ms. Have anybody have such experience? Thanks.

ldsheng
2002-06-11