RE: [bluetooth-dev] Difficulty building openbt on lx devboard

Include apps/bluetooth/experimental and apps/bluetooth/sdp_server
instead.

> Changed /makespec to include libs/expat/ -r R1_0_0 in libs
>
> added "source bluetooth/Config.in" to the last line of
> /os/linux/drivers/char/Config
>
> added "subdir-$(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH) += bluetooth" and
> "obj-$(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH) += bluetooth/bt.o to the Makefile in the char
> dir.
>
> then I run
>
> make cris-axis-linux-gnu from the axis root dir.
>
> I get the error:
> axis root/apps/Rules.elinux:173: *** --- ERROR: The code in axis
> root/apps/bluetooth/btd cannot be linked with with GLIBC. Stop>
>
> I also get this error for userstack.  If I delete those two out of the
> make file everything goes on fine, but I don't really consider that a
> solution.

To actually build btd with glibc, you need to add GLIBC to the line
in apps/bluetooth/btd/Makefile that reads 'AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = UCLIBC',
i.e., it should read 'AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = GLIBC UCLIBC'.

However, btd is really obsolete and you should use btdm from
the apps/bluetooth/experimental directory instead (see comment
above about what directories to specify in the makespec file).

> If anyone has any ideas or knows what is wrong I would really
> appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks,
> ~! Rudy Fink
> Rice University