RE: [bluetooth-dev] __CRIS__

You are not completely wrong, but not completely right either.

CRIS is the architecture used in our ETRAX 100LX processor.
Thus the __CRIS__ define is the same for our architecture as
__i386__, __alpha__ and so on are for other architectures.

So the code inside __CRIS__ is very much in use when we compile
the code for our processor.

//Peter