[bluetooth-dev] Create scatternet over Ericsson Bluetooth module rok101007 and rok101008

hi, all
     I have performed some bluetooth application kits using Ericsson bluetooth module
rok101007 and 101008. I drive them via serial port connected to PC.
    Now I can create a piconet , with the topology as M - 2S , with these kits
successfully. However , When I try to create a scatternet as such topology : M - S - M ,
I found that if the S has been created an HCI connection with one M, then it cannot be
inquiried by the other M . If these 2 Ms donot try to create HCI connections to the S ,
then the S can be inquiried by both 2 Ms. Has anyone has the same experence ? How can I
create a scatternet woth the topology of M-S-M ?

By the way , in the M-S-M topology, both Ms are rok101008 , while the S is rok101007.

Thanks.

Sincerely

ldsheng
2002-06-11