[bluetooth-dev] S Dept.

THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
International Department
18/F., One International Finance Centre,
1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong.
E-mail : gatoid@xxxxxxx.com
Fax : 00852 - 25173531
Telephone : 00852 - 25173537
Postal Address : G. P. O. Box 11223, Hong Kong

Ref.: S Dept.          17th June 2002

The Managing Director

Dear Sir,

Our group of companies which mainly covers international trade (projects)
and has more than 20 years history.

If you are interested to import the products made in China products or projects,
kindly contact our EXPORT DEPT. We will let you our offers and details
information after received your e-mail.

If you have some products or projects which suitable for China markets,
kindly contact our IMPORT DEPT. or send your catalogues & quotations to
our office directly.

If this e-mail not suitable for you, kindly delete this e-mail immed.
or you can inform us your e-mail address under the subject "MOVING",
we will delete your e-mail address from our mail list immed.

Waiting for your early reply.

Best Regards
THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
International Dept.