[bluetooth-dev] any Chinese friend studying axis stack?

does any Chinese friend is working with bluetooth and studying the axis stack ?
i am a master student in China, and my thesis subject is about bluetooth, and i am studing the axis protocol stack.
i want to make some friends who is studying the stack to discuss and improve together.

and i 'd appreciated if any one can provide or introduce me some working opportunity about bluetooth (of course, working as a developer) in BeiJing, ShangHai, DaLian or TianJin.

thanks.