[bluetooth-dev] Still Struggling with the openbt stack installation procedure

I get the "-ltermcap" error message... I tried to copy the files in the
correct location, as described in the HOW_TO on
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=7627&group_id=19666

but the /usr/lib/termcap/* location doesn't seem to exist. My distribution is
a Mandrake 8.2, and I checked with the rpmdrake utility wheter termcap was
installed or not, and it was. I have this file but I don't know if it's the
good one:

 /lib/libtermcap.so.2.0.8

Did anyone met this issue before ?

best regards