[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] Monthly Mail

The following message was sent to you we are seeking your permission to send a single email monthly as an opt-in subscriber.  We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services worldwide that interest you most. If you wish to unsubscribe please click here: Unsubscribe

Click Here to reserve your Grand Canyon Tour

Cruise to the Caribbean! Click Here

 Paris to Venice in your Pajamas. Sleeper trains from Rail Europe.

 HotelDiscounts.net-Save $25 on your next hotel stay!

 c2it (SM) by Citibank - transfer money online to over 120 countries! Fast, easy and secure. Guaranteed Exchange rate-Learn More!

  ZapTel - The Phone Card Superstore Call from country to country. UK's Rates are CHEAP at CallingCards.com Call from USA to any country

Thank you for your consideration Marketing Technologies 2000 Inc.  We never sell or trade email addresses.

Click here to opt out..