[bluetooth-dev] Flow control

Hi all,

I use now the Axis stack with an old ROK 10 007 module. I want to use flow control (otherwise I loose some bytes). I look a bit in the code, and I saw that the flags are well modified (t.c_cflag |= CRTSCTS; in file bt_misc.c).

But when I try to stream some data from a remote bluetooth device to the local device, some bytes are lost, and I can see that CTS and RTS never change their value. This means that CTS and RTS are not used...

Does someone have an idea why ? The stack already changes the serial flags to use the flow control. What could I do more ?

Thank you for any help or propositions.

Best regards.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98