[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] Personal Alcohol Detector

Title: For your safe drive...and keep your safety with PersonalAlcoholDetector..
Removal Instructions are at the end of this letter. Thank you

For your safe drive...and keep your safety with Personal Alcohol Detector..

The key technology for the function and performance of
Personal Alcohol Detector is the gas sensor.
We use Advanced MEMS Gas Sensor with high accuracy.
For more information refer to attached file.
We are lookng for
resellers, distributors to represent this product.
If you are interested in dealing please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely Yours,

Alcohol org Inc.
Mr.Paul Smith
Tel : (268)702-4503
Fax : (268)705-8773

We respect your privacy and we want you to be happy. If you wish to unsubscribe from mailing list please click here. We apologize for your inconvenience caused.