[bluetooth-dev] Flow control doesn't work

Hi all,

I've had no answer for my question about flow control. Can just some people giving me a feed back by saying if RTS/CTS signals work when they use Axis Stack ?

stty says me that crtscts is active on serial port, but when buffer is full, RTS signal is not changed, and I loose bytes.
If I connect two PCs directly with a serial cable, flow control CTS/RTS works well.

Can someone tell me if it works/doesn't work on his computer ?

Thank you for any information.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91