[bluetooth-dev] About the slave connection scenario

Hi all!

I want to write an application which will be inquired and connected, and I
would like to check if what I think is right concerning the following
scenario :

0. make the device visible for the others (what must i use :
hci_write_scan_enable  ?)
1. receive a l2ca_connect_Ind
2. send a l2ca_connect_rsp
3. receive a config_Ind
4. send a config_rsp
5. send a config_request
6. receive a config_confirm

Do I forget a step ? Where can I find documentation about this ? It's likely
that someone implemented such an application, but it would be useful to have
a kind of sequence diagram explaining what happens during a transaction.

Regards,
Paul