[bluetooth-dev] CSR particularities

Hi all,

I'm using a CSR module. I want to try it in BCSP and in H4 mode.

In the code, there are two configuration options : CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_BCSP and CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_SUPPORT_BCSP. I need to use CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_SUPPORT_BCSP if I want bcsp files to be compiled and linked in bt.o.
Then, I thought that if I don't define CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_BCSP, the stack will use the module in H4 mode... but in facts, it only try H4, and if it doesn't work, it switches back to BCSP.

So here is my question : how to force the CSR module to be used in H4 (with flow control) ?

Thank you for any help.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91