[bluetooth-dev] the userstack mode

Hi, all!

I've written basic client-server l2cap applications, with a former version of
the stack (but I can't figure out which one it is , since each file has its
own version number). They work quiet well and now i'm trying to adapt them
with the new stack.

In the new version of the stack, btd.c contains a "main " function that's not
in my former version. I've seen that there are some #ifdef in this function
so I can't just suppress the main() and pray for the compilation to work fine.
How do I adapt this file and the makefile to make the whole thing work ? Did
someone do similar things before ? How can I determine the version number of
the old stack i'm using ? It would be useful to know this, since I could try
to figure out what changes are to be done...

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Paul