Re: [bluetooth-dev] the userstack mode

Er, Hi all ...

Well, after some browsing in  the  CVS depository at sourceforge.net, I
figured out that the "older" version of the stack I was using had been
"slightly customized", and that my boss was using it whithout a clue.
Besides, the "customization" was done by the intern who was in my seat
before... So forgive me for the spam (it has become an habit, huh ?) , my
previous e-mail must have sounded quite strange...

From now on, I'll try to adapt the newer version to my boss' needs, wish me
luck...

Regards
Paul, who wonders how a programmer can leave a code without  comments...