[bluetooth-dev]

Hello I'm trying to use the hci_set_event_filter to filter connection setups but it fails , I alreday used the filter for inquiry results successfully.

I used the following instructions:

hci_write_scan_enable(INQUIRY_AND_PAGE)

then hci_set_event_filter(CONNECTION,SPECIFIC_CLASS_OF_DEVICE,class_of_device 0x402004 with mask=0x111111)

hci_write_inquiryscan_activity then hci_write_pagescan_activity and so on
Can someone tell me how we can use the hci_set_event_filter for connections properly to make it work? Did I forgot an instruction ?

thank you a lot
Dan